UX Camp Brighton
An ‘unconference’ for anyone involved or interested in user experience design, product design, user research, interaction design, information architecture, usability, accessibility and other associated fields.
Attendees either run or participate in 20-minute sessions, such as talks, demos or discussions. No headliners, no product pitches, just a friendly (if intense) event focused on sharing, socialising and learning new stuff.
Venue & Directions
UX Camp Brighton 2018 will take place on Saturday 24 March 10am-10pm at The Skiff.
Like all barcamps, session slots aren't arranged in advance. We will put up a grid in the morning and session hosts rush to grab a slot of their choosing.
The general schedule for the day will be:
- 10:00 Registration and free breakfast
- 10:30 Intro and Session grid
- 11:00 Morning sessions (4 x 20min each)
- 13:00 Lunch (free)
- 14:00 Afternoon sessions (5 x 20min each)
- 16:30 UX Quiz (including prize giveaway and free snacks and drinks)
- 17:30-22:00pm After party (free food and drink)