UX Camp Brighton
An ‘unconference’ for anyone involved or interested in user experience design, user research, interaction design, information architecture, usability, accessibility and other associated fields.
Attendees either run or participate in 20 minute sessions, such as talks, demos or discussions. No headliners, no product pitches, just a friendly (if intense) event focused on sharing, socialising and learning new stuff.
UX Camp Brighton 2017 will take place on Saturday 25 March 10am-10pm at The Skiff.
Like all bar camps, session slots aren't arranged in advance. We'll put up a grid in the morning and session hosts will rush to grab a slot of their choosing, when we shout go!
The general schedule for the day will be:
- 10:00 Registration and breakfast (free)
- 10:30 Intro and Session grid
- 11:00 Morning sessions (4 x 20min each)
- 13:00 Lunch (free)
- 14:00 Afternoon sessions (5 x 20min each)
- 16:30 UX Quiz (including prize giveaway and free snacks and drinks)
- 17:30-22:00pm After party (free food and drink)